The ‘Evora 390 Climate’ comes complete with traditional white sliding curtains for each tinted window, providing additional privacy when necessary, as well as giving the awning a traditional-feel. Incorporating ‘Phoenix Mesh’; an assisted-healing ‘smart’ mesh material that has the structurally incorporated ability to repair ‘snag’ damage caused by usage over time. Simply manipulated, the mesh will return to its original form.
An optional annexe can be zipped to either side of this awning to add even more usable sleeping and storage space. The darker roof colour helps to keep the inner tent even darker for a comfortable night’s sleep!
- Pro.Climate Fabric - A Man-Made Fibre Fusing the Breathability of Polycotton with the Water-Resistance, Durability & Strength of Polyester.
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Dura-Tech. Welded Single Inflation Point Oxygen Air Frame System - Enabling an Effortless & Rapid Pitching Proccess.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Oxygen Air-Frame.
- Dynamic Speed Valve - The Quickest, Easiest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve Preventing Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Tinted Windows - To Reduce Glare & Increase Privacy Inside the Awning.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Traditional Sliding Curtains - Patterned Zip In Blackout Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- Phoenix Mesh in Side Doors - Assisted Healing Smart Mesh Panels that Self-Repair Snag Damage Over Time, Optimise Airflow & Keep Insects Out.
- PVC Draught Exclusion - Aiding in Maintaining a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- PVC Draught Skirt - Aiding in Maintaining a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- Endurance Storm Straps - For Unequalled Stability and Support During Poorer Weather Conditions.
- Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Attachment Points - Enabling the Option of Creating a Cosy Evening Ambience Inside Your Awning.
- Zip-Back Front Doors.
- Zip-Out Left & Right Doors for Annexe.
- Left/Right Under Wing Ventilation.
- Two Berth Inner Tent Attachment Points.
- Includes Pegs, Reflective Guylines, Repair Kit & Dual-Action Hand Pump.
- WIDTH: 390cm
- DEPTH: 280cm
- HEIGHT: 235-250cm
- WEIGHT: 31.3kg
- PACK SIZE: 82cm x 58cm x 40cm
This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.