Outdoor Revolution Elise 260 Air Awning OR18320 (2018)
The brand-new contemporary Elise range, designed for 2018, consists of three luxuriously sized awnings, ideal for creating a wonderful living conservatory space for your caravan. The lighter coloured fabric gives this range an exceptionally modern look and feel, whilst having the practical benefit of keeping the interior of the awning looking immaculate, light and airy. The 280cm depth of the Elise range is perfectly compatible on all camping and caravan club pitches, both in the UK and abroad. Additional accessories such as the Elise Annexe have been designed to complement this range of awnings and being ambidextrous, it fits to both the left and right-hand side of the awnings.
The Oxygen Air-Frame is the easiest and quickest inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the immaculate lines of our stunning designs. The frame consists of three Oxygen Air-Frame Tubes and four roof support tubes, plus incorporates the Dynamic Speed Valve and the patented Intelligent Frame Relief Valve. Inflation is speedy using the Dual-Action Pump provided and deflation is the push of a button. Our exclusive relief valve prevents damage to the tube through expelling excess air, usually caused by over-inflation or increases in the ambient temperature. All valves are discretely concealed by a velcro cover.
Perfect for mini-breaks or weekends away; the Elise 260; is durable, versatile and boasts many outstanding features, including Outdoor Revolutions 600 High-Density Oxford Weave fabric; specifically crafted to have the optimum strength to weight ratio out of any awning fabric, the material is exceptionally strong and hard-wearing, plus boasts a traditional look and feel, all whilst maintaining the signature lightweight properties of a porch awning.
Incorporating Phoenix Mesh; an assisted-healing smart mesh material that has the structurally incorporated ability to repair snag damage caused by usage over time. Simply manipulated, the mesh will return to its original form. Panoramic tinted windows and skylights add a contemporary touch to the awning.
The versatile front doors can be fully zipped back, or alternatively zipped halfway and folded down like a barn door. This creates additional flexibility to the awning, as it can be fully opened up and used as a canopy in hotter weather. Optional accessories such as the Elise Annexe and Awning Storage Hanger really add an extra element of functionality to this already fantastic awning.
- 600HD Polyester - A Quality Traditional-Feel Fabric, Utilising All of the Benefits of our Signature Lightweight Fabrics.
- NEW Patterned Roof Fabric - To Add a More Stylish ; Contemporary Touch.
- Three Main Oxygen Air-Frame Tubes - Multiple Inflation Point Air Beams.
- Four Roof Support Air-Frame Tubes - For Maximum Stability of the Awning During Poorer Weather Conditions.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the 'Oxygen Air-Frame'.
- Dynamic Speed Valves - The Quickest ; Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System - Our Patented Pressure Relief Valves, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 5 PSI.
- Tinted Windows - For Increased Privacy ; Reduced Glare.
- Embossed Zip-In Curtains - Pattern-Embossed Curtains for Further Privacy ; To Make It Feel More Like Home.
- Phoenix Mesh. Doors - Created from a Assisted-Healing 'Smart' Material, Repairing 'Snag' Damage Caused Over Time.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - To Attach to Your Caravan or Motorhome.
- Lumi-Link ; Up/Down Lighter Compatible - To Offer the Option of Brightening Up the Awning During Darker Periods.
- PVC Draught Exclusion - To Maintain a Comfortably Warm Temperature Inside the Awning.
- PVC Draught Skirt - To Maintain a Comfortably Warm Temperature Inside the Awning.
- Two Endurance Storm Straps - To Provide Optimum Stability ; Posture During Harsher Weather and Storms.
- Includes Dual-Action Hand-Pump, Pegs ; Lumi-Link/Lumi-Lite Hanging Points.
TOTAL WEIGHT: 22.9kg
PACK SIZE: 80*48*40cm
This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.
- Elise Annexe (Steel Pole) - OR18336
- Lounge Liner - OR18321
- Awning Storage Hanger - OR18358
- Elise Internal Divider Accessory Door - OR18337
- Treadlite 260 (Shaped) - TRE18000
- Air Pod Inner Tent - OR18905
- Two Berth Inner Tent - OR17564
- Uplighter/Downlighter Shades - OR18000 / Lumi-Lite - OR18010
- Lumi-Link Tube Light Kit - OR18025
- Rear Pad Poles - POL220
- Jet Stream Twin Air Pump OR17040
- Jet Stream Compact Air Pump OR17010
- Deluxe Tech Storm Kit - ORPEG714