Outdoor Revolution Airedale 12 Tent Footprint Groundsheet OR17882
Outdoor Revolutions Stone Protection Footprint Groundsheet is a convenient, plain groundsheet that lays underneath your awning, providing additional protection against the elements. Compatible with a number of our drive-away awnings and family tents; the footprint not only prevents your groundsheet from getting dirty, however, it also ensures safe footing or a good night's sleep by protecting you against sharp rocks or hard ground! It is available in various sizes and cut-to-size to ensure an optimum fit; this accessory is hard-wearing and incredibly easy to clean (it can simply be hosed down).
This product is highly water-repellent, with a hydrostatic head rating of 10,000mm! Eyelets in each corner securely hold the groundsheet in place and provide additional stability during windier weather. This product is rot-proof and will not degrade; the groundsheet comes complete in a handy carry bag for increased portability and ease of storage.
- Rot-Proof - Will Not Degrade
- Easily Washable (Can be Hosed Down)
- Provides Excellent Protection Against the Elements
- Prevents Groundsheet from Getting Dirty
- Protects Against Sharp Rocks ; Hard Ground
- Water Repellent - Hydrostatic Head Rating of 10,000mm
- Includes Handy Carry Bag
- Eyelets in Each Corner for Secure Fit
- Compatible with Range of Drive-Away Awnings ; Tents
Airedale 12 - OR17882
All of our 'Stone Protection Footprint' groundsheets are cut-to-size, therefore, dimensions of the footprint are the same as the floor dimensions of the product it is fitting.