Fiamma F65 Eagle Ducato Polar White Automatic Motorhome Awning
Automatic extra-strong legless awning, designed for roof installation
In order to grant maximum comfort and complete safety the new 12V electric awning can easily be opened by using the rocker switch inserted into the wall of the vehicle. Delivered as standard with Wind Detection System: wind sensor that automatically activates the 12V motor and closes the awning in case of strong wind, avoiding possible damage.
The motor kit also allows manual closing in case of emergency.
The self-supporting arms are reinforced thanks to the sturdy duralumin Double Block that doesn’t require the use of support legs.
The angle of inclination of the arms is prefixed at 10 degrees, but can be changed according to the height of motorhome from 5° to 17°, enabling the correct flow of water.
Advantages & features
- Choice: two finishes of case box to choose from, lengths from 319 to 400cm, fabric colour Royal Grey
- Compact lead bar and functional design: the new modern design is in tune with automotive trends while also enhancing resistance
- Reinforced cover box: the new double-wall reinforcement profile guarantees high resistance to the lateral torsion to which the awning is subjected
- LED: new front-mounted guide for the optional full-length LED lighting kit, as well as the possibility to add LED also on the arms and on the Rafter
- Motor Kit: delivered as standard with the awning, the motor kit also allows manual closing in case of emergency
- Wind Detection System: wind sensor that automatically activates the 12V motor and closes the awning in case of strong wind, avoiding possible damage
- Perfect Closing: fast and silent opening and closing thanks to the Auto-Lock safety system and perfect closing thanks to Dual Security device
- Presto Fix: adjusting system that enables you to gauge the closing of the lead bar to guarantee a perfect closing over time
- One Way Roll: rolling the fabric only in the correct direction, thanks to Fiamma's patented system
- Dual Shock Absorber: patented shock absorbing bracket with dual bolt system to protect the awning and the vehicle during bad weather
- Extra Strong Arms: strong reinforced articulated arms with double steel cable that allows you to maintain an optimal fabric tension. The angle of inclination of the arms is prefixed at 10 degrees, but can be changed according to the height of motorhome from 5° to 17°, enabling the correct flow of water
Perfect for motorhomes and van conversions.
Winch automated. Manual operation in override mode.
Designed for roof installation.
Adapters optional available. Ducato version is delivered as standard with dedicated adapter.
Colours & Materials
Case: in extra strong extruded aluminium. Very light yet highly resistant external coating in either Polar White or Titanium. Cool and cheerful vinyl canopy. UV resistant, waterproof and washable, with bright colours on both sides. Colours: Royal Grey, Deluxe Grey