Project 2000 Electronic Single Step with Seesaw Motion
New Step from Project 2000, this new version is lighter than the previous model.
The new structure is made from steel and aluminium and designed to grant higher stability in all conditions.
The step is galvanised and painted with epoxy paint.
- Anti-shock clutch able to preserver the motor and gearbox from violent hits while the step is in motion.
- Manual release system for emergency without having to disconnect any mechanical component.
- High power engine, working on ball bearings, with thermal breaker in case of excessive strain.
- Strong protection against salty fog of the steel parts through galvanization and epoxy paint.
- Opening and closing with manned operation until completely closed/opened.
- Quick movement on brass bushes able to grant smooth movement over time.
- Water proof sensor for "open step" warning light integrated in motor carter.
- High motion speed: open to close in 1.5 seconds.
- Energy input: 3A.
- Weight 8KG.