Camptech Starline 300 Inflatable Air Porch Caravan Awning + FREE Straps (2019)
Introducing the Camptech Starline 300 Inflatable Air Porch Caravan Awning + FREE Straps (2019). Unsurpassed quality and design giving the best value in the UK.
The modern designs of the Starline 300 inflatable porch awning provides the very best quality and value to meet the demands from family camping.
New for 2019 is the Starline 300 inflatable awning from Camptech. It has been designed & developed for durability and versatility which provides fantastic all round performance. The Starline 300 is produced in the top grade Climatech 210D fire-retardant coated polyester. This extremely strong and durable material does not require any gimmicks or misleading names. The superior difference can be felt when comparing them to other brands that are on offer throughout Europe and the UK.
All of the Starline range of inflatable porch awnings are incredibly quick and simple to fully erect. Each front window can be dropped to give a veranda effect or they can be unzipped to reveal fly screens for that extra ventilation. There is also a doorway on either side.
The individual inflation points give increased relilability and highly visible guy ropes are fitted to add more stability. The Starline is available in three sizes: 260cm, 300cm and 390cm. All three have several sewn in ringlets where an inner tent can be attached to provide that extra sleeping space.
The Starline is a must have awning to help start your caravanning holiday with ease.
Camptech Starline 300 Awning Specifications:
- Zips New HD Techline smooth flow zips.
- Height: fits caravans 235cm to 255cm high
- Sizes: 260cm (2 windows), 300cm (2 windows) and 390cm (3 windows)
- Width: 260cm, 300cm and 390cm
- Depth: 250cm
- Colour: Anthracite/Light Grey
- Weight: 260cm is 16kg/300cm is 17kg/390cm is 20kg approximately
Starline 300 Air Awning Features:
- High Volume Pump with pressure gauge
- Highly Visible Guy ropes
- Large Fly Screens
- Attachment points for an inner tent
- Privacy blinds
- Sewn in Rear Cushioned Pads
- Individual Inflation Points with Non-Return valves
- Draft skirt
- Heavy Duty Nylon Pegs
- Ladder Bands
- Peg Bag
- Repair Kit
- Free canvas holdall that everything fits into to allow for neat and tidy storage of your awning when it is not being used.