Outdoor Revolution Reimo Thule Windout Awning for T4/T5/T6 2.6m RE1000 (2019)
The Reimo Thule Windout Awning is a convenient removable awning and holder, designed to fix to the Reimo Multirail using the supplied adapter; there are a number of variants for mounting on the right or left side of the vehicle to fit the majority of vans, both inside and outside of the UK.
It can be attached or removed from vehicles quickly and easily, plus comes complete with a Thule Awning 4900, mounting adaptor, hand crank, rubber seal and fixing brackets, making assembly practically effortless
Video of Reimo Thule Windout Awning by Outdoor Revolution
You can use this accessory as an awning rail to fix your driveaway campervan/motorhome awning to, should you want to, or alternatively utilise it as a useful porch area.
Please note that only the lower part of the adaptor remains on the vehicle, which should be situated on the roof; there are two options available for this accessory for compatibility with a short wheelbase (RE1000) or long wheelbase (RE1050).
- 6mm Piping Allows Direct Driveaway Campervan/Motorhome Awning Fixing
- Removable Awning with Holder for Reimo Multirail Attachment
- Can be Quickly and Easily Attached and Removed
- Two Variants for Mounting on the Right or Left Side of the Vehicle
- Complete with Thule Awning 4900, Mounting Adaptor, Hand Crank & Rubber Seal
- Includes Fixing Brackets
- EXCLUSIVE for 2019
There are two available sizes for this model, as follows:
- Thule for Short Wheelbase (RE1000) - 260cm WIDTH, 200cm PULL OUT, 17.5kg WEIGHT
- Thule for Long Wheelbase (RE1050) - 300cm WIDTH, 250cm PULL OUT, 19.6kg WEIGHT