Windows are tinted to reduce glare, increase privacy and create a more relaxing atmosphere, whilst enabling a superb vista of the surrounding outdoors; these are all accompanied by integral zip-in curtains, which can be rolled-back during the day, or zipped-in for complete privacy at night.
Two rear cowl access doors prevent disturbing sleeping guests and increases accessibility to and from the motorhome. The product also comes complete with a heavy duty waterproof sewn-in groundsheet to reduce water ingression to the interior and add convenience when pitching.
The mesh vents help to combat condensation by optimising air-circulation, plus, the side-doors utilise a mesh fly-screen to keep insects at bay and imprpove airflow. These are produced using our exclusive Phoenix Mesh; an exclusive, assisted-healing ‘smart’ material, with the structurally incorporated ability to self-repair ‘snag’ damage caused by consistent usage over time; simply manipulated, the mesh will return to its original form.
This product comes complete with numerous clip-on storm straps, steel pegs, an electrical hook-up point and multiple ‘Lumi-Link’ & ‘Up/Downlighter’ attachment points. An optional co-ordinating “Movelite Canopy”, to extend usable sheltered living space, is available as a complementary purchase for this product, amongst an array of others! The workmanship and canvas incorporate a 12 month warranty, whilst the tube bladders hold an exclusive lifetime guarantee against any manufacturing faults!
- 480HDE Double Rip Stop Fabric - The Optimum Strength to Weight Ratio of Any Awning Fabric, Preventing Accidental Damage from Worsening.
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Inflatable Quad Tube Oxygen Air Frame System - Easy to Erect Multiple Inflation Point Air Frame Ensuring Speedy Pitching.
- Dynamic Speed Valve - The Quickest, Simplest and Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve Preventing Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Oxygen Air-Frame Tube Bladders Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Sewn-In PE Groundsheet - To Add Convenience When Pitching, Preventing Water Ingression & Helping Keep Bugs Out of Your Living Area.
- Phoenix Mesh Side & Front Door Panel - Breathable Assisted-Healing Mesh Flyscreens for Enhanced Airflow, Which Self-Repairs 'Snag' Damage.
- Tinted Anti-Glare Window Panels - Expansive Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of Any Surroundings, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- Zip-In Curtains - Patterned Zip In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances within the Awning.
- Rear Cowl Height Tensioning Adjusters - Tightens Excess Tunnel Fabric Preventing Water Pooling, If on the Lower End of the Height Range Spectrum.
- Deep Cowl with Tapered Profile Side - 110cm Deep Cowl Ensuring a Better, Weather-Tight Fit.
- Double Interconnecting Zip-Back Rear Cowl Access Doors - For Increased Accessibility To and From Both UK/European Vans.
- Cowl Door Ventilation with Zip-Down Draught Covers - Aiding in Maintaining Optimal Air Circulation.
- Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Attachment Points.
- Complete with Pegs, Guylines, Dual-Action Hand Pump, Reflective Endurance Storm Straps & Repair Kit.
- TOTAL WEIGHT: 26.1kg
- WIDTH: 310cm
- DEPTH: 635cm
- HEIGHT RANGE: 180cm-240cm
- AWNING PIPING LENGTH: 2.7m
- AWNING COWL DEPTH: 110cm
- PACK SIZE: 82cm x 55cm x 50cm
- Two Berth Inner Tent - OR17564
- Movelite / Crossover Canopy - OR16510
- Magnetic Drive-Away Kit - OR16020
- Deluxe Tech Storm Kit - ORPEG714
- Jet Stream Twin Air Pump OR17040
- Jet Stream Compact Air Pump OR17010
- Air Pod Inflatable Inner Tent - OR18905
- Lumi-Link Tube Light Kit - OR18025
- Lumi Mosquito Light - OR18015
- Uplighter/Downlighter Shades - OR18000 / Lumi-Lite - OR18010