The ‚“Movelite T3 Vario is a highly versatile drive-away air-awning, incorporating a brand-new, innovative design to maximise functionality and usability. Ideal for smaller families; this product has a sizeable living area and can sleep two adults with the optional inner-tent.
The Oxygen Air-Frame is the quickest and easiest inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the clean lines of our stunning designs. The frame consists of Three Oxygen Air-Frame Tubes and a Velcro Roof-Support Tube for additional stability, plus, incorporates the Dynamic Speed Valve and the patented Intelligent Frame Relief Valve. Inflation is speedy using the Dual-Action Pump provided and deflation is the push of a button. Our exclusive relief-valve prevents damage to the tube by expelling excess air, usually caused by over-inflation or increases in the ambient temperature. All valves are discretely concealed by a velcro cover.
The fade-resistant, lightweight 250 High-Density fabric ensures the optimum strength-to-weight ratio of any fabric. It provides the longevity and performance of much heavier, denier fabrics; without the impracticalities and constraints of their weight. The engineered Double-Rip Stop weave provides a contemporary look and feel, whilst also preventing accidental damage from worsening. The fabric is exceptionally water-resistant and water will simply bead onto the surface and roll-off. The light-coloured roof material reflects heat to maintain a comfortable temperature inside the awning.
The product comes complete with a water-repellent Sewn-In Groundsheet for added protection against the elements. The unique, windowed Vario Front Door can be moved backwards to create an extremely useful porch area or alternatively moved forwards to create extra living space. Windows are tinted to reduce glare, creating a more comfortable and relaxing environment. All windows have integrated Zip-In Curtains, which can be rolled-back during the day or zipped-in for complete privacy at night. The inflatable Eyebrow Canopy on the side-door prevents rain water from entering the awning. There are also two Rear-Cowl Access Doors to help prevent disturbing sleeping guests and increase ease of access to and from the motorhome.
The Mesh Vents help combat condensation by improving air-circulation, plus, the side-doors have a mesh fly-screen to keep insects out and optimise air-flow. These are created with our exclusive Phoenix Mesh; an assisted-healing smart material that has the structurally incorporated ability to repair snag damage caused by consistent usage. Simply manipulated, it will return to its original form. The product comes complete with three clip-on Storm Straps and Pegs. The optional ‚“Movelite Canopy (to provide an extended, sheltered living area with protection against the elements), a luxurious Snugrug, a Stone Protection Footprint Groundsheet (for protection against sharp rocks/hard ground) and a Two-Berth Inner Tent can also be purchased. The awning includes a one-year guarantee, whilst the tubes with a relief-valve have an exclusive lifetime guarantee against any manufacturing faults.
- 250HD Double-Rip Stop Endurance Fabric - The Ultimate Strength to Weight Ratio of Any Material.
- 3 Single Oxygen Air Frame Tubes - Multiple Inflation Point Frame.
- Single Roof Support Tube - Single Veranda Bar in the Roof For Extra Stability.
- Dynamic Speed Valve - The Quickest, Most Reliable Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Over-Inflation.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Tubes/Air-Frame.
- Sewn-In Groundsheet - To Reduce Moisture ; Add Convenience.
- Tinted Windows - To Reduce Glare ; Increase Privacy.
- Embossed Zip-In Curtains - To Provide Further Privacy ; Make It Feel More Like Home.
- Side Door Inflatable Eyebrow Canopy - For Added Protection Against the Elements.
- Phoenix Mesh Doors - Self-Repairing 'Smart' Mesh.
- Two Rear Cowl Access Doors - To Allow Entry to the Vehicle Without Traipsing Through the Whole Awning.
- Three Reflective Endurance Storm Straps - For Unequalled Stability.
- Available in Two Cowl Heights - Midline ; Highline.
- Includes Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances within the Tent.
- Includes Pegs.
- CANVAS WEIGHT - 25.6KG
- TOTAL WEIGHT - 29.3KG
- WIDTH - 350CM
- DEPTH - 465CM
- MIDLINE HEIGHT RANGE - 180-240CM
- HIGHLINE HEIGHT RANGE - 240-290CM
- AWNING PIPING LENGTH - 3.02M
- PACK SIZE - 78*47*47CM
Includes Pegs ; Hook-Up Point for Electricity.