Outdoor Revolution Movelite T3 Low Driveaway & Carpet & Groundsheet Bundle (2019)
- Height Range: 180cm - 255cm
Video of Movelite T3 Low-Midline
FREE Carpet & Groundsheet When You Order This Bundle. Order Today From Quality Caravan Awnings!
Breathability is vital in all of our awnings, which is why we have incorporated additional mesh ventilation points, positioned in the T3’s internal rear cowl access doors; this rear cowl area boasts both left and right hand entry, for UK and European vehicles).
The ‘Oxygen Air-Frame’ is the simplest, quickest inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the clean lines of our stunning designs. Comprising two air-frame tubes and a telescopic steel roof support bar for additional stability; it utilises a ‘Dual-Action Hand Pump’ for speedy inflation, the ‘Dynamic Speed Valve’ to enable inflation/deflation at just the push of a button, as well as the patented ‘Intelligent Frame Relief Valve’, our exclusive pressure relief valve, expelling any excess air above 6PSI (typically caused by over-inflation or changes in the ambient temperature). All valves are discretely concealed by a velcro cover.
The lightweight fade-resistant 480HDE fabric ensures the optimum strength to weight ratio of any fabric, providing the longevity and performance of much heavier, denier fabrics; without the impracticalities and constraints of their weight. The engineered double rip-stop weave offers a contemporary look and feel, whilst preventing accidental damage from worsening.
The fabric is exceptionally water-resistant and water will simply bead onto the surface and roll-off; the light-coloured roof material reflects heat to maintain a comfortable temperature inside the awning.
Windows are tinted to reduce glare, provide privacy and create a more relaxing environment; these all have integral zip-in curtains that can be rolled-back during the day or zipped-in for complete privacy at night. The inflatable eyebrow canopy on the side-door prevents rain water from entering the awning. Two rear-cowl access doors prevent disturbing sleeping guests and increase ease of access to and from the motorhome. The product is complete with a water-repellent sewn-in groundsheet to reduce water ingress and add convenience.
The mesh vents help combat condensation through improving air-circulation, plus, the side-doors have a mesh fly-screen to keep insects out and optimise airflow. These are created with ‘Phoenix Mesh’; an assisted-healing ‘smart’ material that has the structurally incorporated ability to repair ‘snag’ damage caused by consistent usage. Simply manipulated, the mesh will return to its original form. The awning comes complete with three clip-on ‘Endurance Storm Straps’ and Pegs. The optional “Movelite Canopy” (to extend living space with protection from the elements), a luxurious Snugrug, a Stone Protection Footprint Groundsheet (for protection against sharp rocks/hard ground) and a Two-Berth Inner Tent are also available for purchase to complement this product! The workmanship and canvas have a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing faults, whilst the tubes boast an exclusive ‘Lifetime Guarantee’!
- 480HDE Double Rip Stop Fabric - The Optimum Strength to Weight Ratio of Any Awning Fabric, Preventing Accidental Damage from Worsening.
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Inflatable Triple Tube Oxygen Air Frame System - Easy to Erect Multiple Inflation Point Air Frame to Ensure Speedy Pitching.
- Dynamic Speed Valve - The Quickest, Simplest and Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve Preventing Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Oxygen Air-Frame Tube Bladders Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Inflatable Front Vestibule - Integral 90cm Deep Front Porch Area Extending Usable Living/Storage Space, With Additional Protection Against the Elements.
- Telescopic Roof Tensioning Pole - A Robust Steel Pole to Further Support & Uphold the Awning, Which Slots in to the Roof.
- Sewn-In PE Groundsheet - To Add Convenience When Pitching, Preventing Water Ingression & Helping Keep Bugs Out of Your Living Area.
- Phoenix Mesh Left Hand Side Door Panel - Breathable Assisted-Healing Mesh Flyscreens for Enhanced Airflow, Which Self-Repairs 'Snag' Damage.
- Rear Cowl Access Door - To Allow Access to the Vehicle Without Traipsing Through the Whole Awning, Featuring Waterproof Zips.
- Tinted Anti-Glare Window Panels - Expansive Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of Any Surroundings, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- Zip-In Curtains - Patterned Zip In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances within the Awning.
- Rear Cowl Height Tensioning Adjusters - Tightens Excess Tunnel Fabric Preventing Water Pooling, If on the Lower End of the Height Range Spectrum.
- Deep Cowl with Tapered Profile Side - 110cm Deep Cowl Ensuring a Better, Weather-Tight Fit.
- Large Interconnecting Zip-Back Rear Cowl Door - Allowing Easy Vehicle Access.
- Cowl Door Ventilation with Zip-Down Draught Covers - Aiding in Maintaining Optimal Air Circulation.
Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Attachment Points.
- Complete with Pegs, Guylines, Dual-Action Hand Pump, Reflective Endurance Storm Straps & Repair Kit.
- TOTAL WEIGHT: 23.6kg
- WIDTH: 310cm
- DEPTH: 305cm
- HEIGHT RANGE: 180cm - 255cm
- AWNING PIPING LENGTH: 2.7m
- AWNING COWL DEPTH: 110cm
- PACK SIZE: 82cm x 49cm x 41cm
This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.