The Movelite T1 incorporates expansive tinted windows in order to permit a fantastic and panoramic vista of the surrounding outdoors, as well as brightening up your awning interior, whilst reducing any harmful UV rays/glare and increasing privacy; zip-in blackout curtains/blinds further complement this privacy, and are complete with a flower embossed design to ensure a contemporary aesthetic.
The tunnel utilises two rear cowl access doors for ease of access to your campervan from your driveaway awning and vice versa, preventing you from having to traipse through the living area and disturb any sleeping guests. All four door panels on this awning are exceptionally versatile and can be zipped halfway or fully out to create a freestanding/motorhome gazebo on summery days.
- 480HDE Double Rip Stop Fabric - The Optimum Strength to Weight Ratio of Any Awning Fabric, Preventing Accidental Damage from Worsening.
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Dura-Tech. Welded Single Inflation Point Oxygen Air Frame System - Enabling an Effortless & Rapid Pitching Proccess.
- Dynamic Speed Valve - The Quickest, Simplest and Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve Preventing Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Oxygen Air-Frame Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Front Fibreglass Pole Eyebrow Canopy - Extending Usable Living Space with an Additional Porch Area, Sheltered Against the Elements.
- Telescopic Roof Tensioning Pole Kit - A Robust Steel Pole to Further Support & Uphold the Awning, Which Slots in to the Roof.
- Sewn-In PE Groundsheet - To Add Convenience When Pitching, Preventing Water Ingression & Helping Keep Bugs Out of Your Living Area.
- Phoenix Mesh Front Door Panel - A Breathable Assisted-Healing Flyscreen for Enhanced Airflow During Summer Months, Which Self-Repairs 'Snag' Damage.
- Two Rear Cowl Access Doors - To Allow Access to the Vehicle Without Traipsing Through the Whole Awning, Featuring Waterproof Zips.
- Tinted Anti-Glare Window Panels - Expansive Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of Any Surroundings, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- Zip-In Curtains - Patterned Zip In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances within the Tent.
- Rear Cowl Height Tensioning Adjusters - Tightens Excess Tunnel Fabric Preventing Water Pooling, If on the Lower End of the Height Range Spectrum.
- Tapered Extra Deep Cowl - 140cm Deep Cowl Ensuring a Snugger, Weather-Tight Tail Gate Fitting.
- Large Interconnecting Zip-Back Rear Cowl Door - Allowing Easy Vehicle Access.
- Cowl Door Ventilation with Zip-Down Draught Covers - Aiding in Maintaining Optimal Air Circulation.
- Twin Air Flow Roof Ventilation with Velcro Down Storm Guards - Aiding in Maintaining Optimal Air Circulation.
- Complete with Pegs, Guylines, Dual-Action Hand Pump, Reflective Endurance Storm Straps, Repair Kit, Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Attachment Points.
- WIDTH: 250cm
- DEPTH: 300cm
- HEIGHT: 180cm-255cm
- WEIGHT: 21.6kg
- PACK SIZE: 82cm x 47cm x 40cm
- COWL DEPTH: 140cm
- AWNING RAIL LENGTH: 220cm
This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.