The addition of a front eyebrow canopy maximises protection against the elements, whilst full front mesh ventilation fly screens help combat condensation and humidity; perfect for warmer climates.
Extra ventilation has been implemented in the interconnecting rear cowl door and roof, further optimising air circulation around the awning. An 100cm, extra-deep rear cowl, boasts both left and right hand side entry (for UK and European vehicles), accompanied with waterproof zips down to the floor, for ease of access. Zip-in Phoenix Mesh side door ventilation flyscreen panels are also available for purchase as an optional extra.
Carpet & Groundsheet Included When You Order This Movelite T1 Bundle Today. Order From Quality Caravan Awnings Today!
The fade-resistant 480 HDE fabric ensures the optimum strength to weight ratio of any fabric, providing the longevity and performance of much heavier, denier fabrics; without the impracticalities and constraints of their weight.
The engineered double rip-stop weave offers a contemporary look and feel, whilst preventing accidental damage from worsening. The fabric is exceptionally water-resistant and water will simply bead onto the surface and roll-off; the light-coloured roof material reflects heat to maintain a comfortable temperature inside the awning.
The ‘Movelite T1 Annexe’ can be attached to either side of the ‘Movelite T1’ to provide additional sleeping space for children or overnight guests; it is complete with a two berth inner tent that comfortably sleeps two adults or three smaller children. With rear ventilation points; this annexe is designed to provide a luxurious night’s sleep and is also compatible with the new ‘Movelite T1 Tail’.
- 480HDE Double Rip Stop Fabric - The Optimum Strength to Weight Ratio of Any Awning Fabric, Preventing Accidental Damage from Worsening.
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Dura-Tech. Welded Single Inflation Point Oxygen Air Frame System - Enabling an Effortless & Rapid Pitching Proccess.
- Dynamic Speed Valve - The Quickest, Simplest and Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve Preventing Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Oxygen Air-Frame Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Front Fibreglass Pole Eyebrow Canopy - Extending Usable Living Space with an Additional Porch Area, Sheltered Against the Elements.
- Telescopic Roof Tensioning Pole Kit - A Robust Steel Pole to Further Support & Uphold the Awning, Which Slots in to the Roof.
- Sewn-In PE Groundsheet - To Add Convenience When Pitching, Preventing Water Ingression & Helping Keep Bugs Out of Your Living Area.
- Phoenix Mesh Front Door Panel - A Breathable Assisted-Healing Flyscreen for Enhanced Airflow During Summer Months, Which Self-Repairs 'Snag' Damage.
- Two Rear Cowl Access Doors - To Allow Access to the Vehicle Without Traipsing Through the Whole Awning, Featuring Waterproof Zips.
- Tinted Anti-Glare Window Panels - Expansive Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of Any Surroundings, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- Zip-In Curtains - Patterned Zip In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances within the Tent.
- Rear Cowl Height Tensioning Adjusters - Tightens Excess Tunnel Fabric Preventing Water Pooling, If on the Lower End of the Height Range Spectrum.
- Deep Cowl with Tapered Profile Side - 100cm Deep Cowl Ensuring a Better, Weather-Tight Fit.
- Large Interconnecting Zip-Back Rear Cowl Door - Allowing Easy Vehicle Access.
- Cowl Door Ventilation with Zip-Down Draught Covers - Aiding in Maintaining Optimal Air Circulation.
- Twin Air Flow Roof Ventilation with Velcro Down Storm Guards - Aiding in Maintaining Optimal Air Circulation.
- Complete with Pegs, Guylines, Dual-Action Hand Pump, Reflective Endurance Storm Straps, Repair Kit, Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Attachment Points.
- WIDTH: 300cm
- DEPTH: 300cm
- HEIGHT: 180cm-255cm
- WEIGHT: 22.8kg
- PACK SIZE: 82cm x 47cm x 43cm
This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.
- Movelite T1 Breathable Zip-In Groundsheet - OR18420
- Movelite T1 Roof Pole Kit - OR18425
- Two Berth Inner Tent - OR17564
- Air Pod Inflatable 2 Person Inner Tent - OR18905
- Magnetic Drive-Away Kit - OR16020
- Jet Stream Twin Air Pump OR17040
- Jet Stream Compact Air Pump OR17010
- Deluxe Tech Storm Kit - ORPEG714
- Lumi-Link Tube Light Kit - OR18025
- Uplighter/Downlighter Shades - OR18000 / Lumi-Lite - OR18010