Outdoor Revolution Movelite Cayman Mini Air Awning OR17715 + FREE Groundsheet (2018)
The €œMovelite Cayman Mini-Air is an ultra-lightweight and compact drive-away air-awning addition to our 2018 range; inflated within seconds due to the single inflation point 'Oxygen Air-Frame' and packed with useful innovations - this little gem ticks all the boxes. Providing ample shelter or storage for families seeking additional utility space from their campervan/motorhome; this driveaway awning is also perfect for use as a toilet tent, shower tent, an awning for your pet, a dining area and much more!
The Oxygen Air-Frame is the easiest and quickest inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the clean lines of our stunning designs. The frame is Dura-Tech welded with a Single-Inflation-Point Tube, allowing it to be up in seconds! It incorporates the Dynamic Speed Valve and the patented Intelligent Frame Relief Valve. Inflation is speedy using the Dual-Action Pump provided and deflation is the push of a button. The exclusive relief valve prevents damage to the tube through expelling excess air, usually caused by over-inflation or increases in the ambient temperature. All valves are discretely concealed by a velcro cover.
The incredibly lightweight, 68 Denier fabric is designed to pack down quickly, easily and into its small carry bag. The €œCayman-Air is ideal where weight, pack size and speed are of the essence. The fabric has a contemporary Hex-style print to compliment the products smooth, modern design. The fabric is exceptionally water-resistant and water will simply bead onto the surface and roll-off. The light-coloured roof material reflects heat to maintain a comfortable temperature inside the awning.
There is a right-side Mesh Vent with a Zipped Cover, which helps combat condensation through improving air circulation within the drive-away. This is created using our unique Phoenix Mesh; an assisted-healing smart material that has the structurally incorporated ability to repair snag damage caused by consistent usage. Simply manipulated, it will return to its original form. The drive-away comes complete with a Sewn-In Groundsheet, Pegs and a Zip-Up Front Door (with Velcro at the Bottom) for extra security to trap warmth inside during harsher weather conditions. A Stone Protection Footprint Groundsheet (for protection against sharp rocks and hard ground) and Canopy Poles (to create a functional, sheltered porch area using the front door) can also be purchased. The awning includes a one-year guarantee, whilst the Dura-Tech Air-Frame has our exclusive lifetime guarantee against any manufacturing faults.
- 68HD Hex.Endure Fabric - An Ultra-Lightweight Fabric with a Contemporary Hex-Print.
- Dura-Tech. Single Inflation Point Tube - Quick ; Easy to Erect Single Inflation Point Frame.
- Dynamic Speed Valve - The Quickest, Simplest ; Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Over-Inflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Sewn-In Groundsheet - To Reduce Moisture Ingression ; Add Convenience.
- Velcro Door Fasteners - To Maintain Sturdy Posture During Harsher Weather Conditions.
- Right-Hand Phoenix Mesh. Vent with Gusset - To Maintain a Comfortable Temperature, Improve Airflow ; Help Combat Condensation.
- Rear Cowl Access Door - To Enable Access to Your Vehicle Without Traipsing Through the Awning, Preventing Disturbing Sleeping Guests.
- Roof Ventilation - For Optimum Air-Circulation ; a More Comfortable Temperature Within the Awning.
- Zip-Up Front Canopy Style Door - Door Can Be Upheld with Canopy Poles to Create Useful Porch Area.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Tubes/Air-Frame.
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances within the Tent.
- Complete with Pegs, Dual-Action Hand Pump ; Guylines.
- TOTAL WEIGHT: 8kg
- WIDTH: 200cm
- DEPTH: 200cm
- HEIGHT RANGE: 180-240cm
- AWNING PIPING LENGTH: 2.15m
- COWL DEPTH: 70cm
- PACK SIZE: 78*47*47cm