Outdoor Revolution Movelite T1 XL Motorhome Awning OR18405 + FREE Groundsheet
Introducing Outdoor Revolution’s Movelite T1 XL Inflatable Driveaway Awning! This variant is the Highline model featuring an awning connection height from ground between 240cm and 290cm. Featuring a width of 3m with a depth of 3m creates useable space for couples and smaller families, dine, relax or ideal for storage, creating a kids’ play area or a place of your pet to unwind! Make the T1 one apart of your outdoor adventure!
The canvas has been produced from Outdoor Revolution’s 250 High Density Endurance Fabric which features a Double Rip-Stop Weave, a superb material that blends strength, durability and longevity; whilst maintaining a lightweight touch - perfect for travelling and touring!
Outdoor Revolution’s Oxygen Air Frame System has been combined with the Dura-Tech System gives you an inflatable awning that is quick and easy to pitch with thanks to its single inflation point. Inflation takes around five minutes with the included dual action hand-pump. The beam features two valves a Dynamic Speed Valve for rapid inflation and deflation, along with the Intelligent Frame Relief Valve to release surplus during inflation and therefore, ensures the correct PSI is maintained.
The Movelite T1 features a zipped in fully removal polyester groundsheet, this can be easily cleaned! When in use, the groundsheet provides a layer of protection against the ground and helps to keep those pesky insects at bay. As an optional extra you can purchase a breathable zip-in groundsheet for those longer stays away to protect the grass below.
The T1 incorporates Outdoor Revolution’s Phoenix Mesh, to help keep out those pesky insects whilst allowing air to flow. Phoenix Mesh is an assisted healing ‘smart’ material with the structurally incorporated ability to repair any 'snag' damage caused by usage over time. Simply by gently manipulating and moving the mesh around the damaged area; the mesh will return to its original form.
Large tinted windows provide excellent views out and during the brighter days help to filter glare! For privacy at night the T1 does feature embossed zip-in curtains. Each side panel can be rolled back or removed allowing you to configure the awning to your liking, for instance you can turn the T1 into an event shelter! The driveaway tunnel features side doors allowing you to access your vehicle and your contents that chose to store in this section of the awning – saves treading though your awning!
- 250HD Double Rip-Stop. Endurance Fabric
- Dura-Tech. Single Inflation Point Tube - An Easy to Erect Single Inflation Point Frame
- Telescopic Steel Roof Pole Kit - A Robust Steel Pole to Further Support & Uphold the Awning Through the Roof
- Dynamic Speed Valve - The Quickest, Simplest and Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System - Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Over-Inflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI
- Fully-Zipped Removable Groundsheet - Standard Zip-In Removable Groundsheet to Allow Fitted, Breathable Option
- Two Rear Cowl Access Doors - To Allow Access to the Vehicle Without Traipsing Through the Whole Awning
- Tinted Windows - To Reduce Glare, Create a More Comfortable Environment & Increase Privacy
- Embossed Zip in Curtains - To Provide Further Privacy & Make It Feel More Like Home
- Optional Zip-In Breathable Groundsheet - A Purchasable Groundsheet Suitable for All Pitches
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Tubes/Air-Frame
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances within the Tent
- Complete with Pegs, Dual-Action Hand Pump, Reflective Endurance Storm Straps & Lumi-Link/Lumi-Lite Hanging Points
Sizes & Specifications
- Width: 300cm
- Depth: 300cm
- Height: 240cm to 290cm (Highline)
- Weight: 19.1Kg
- Pack Size: 80 x 50 x 42 cm