Outdoor Revolutions co-ordinating Evora Pro Climate Annexe is a must-have optional extra, which can zipped onto either side of the Evora 260 Climate and Evora 390 Climate models, providing an integral cool-grey micro-polyester inner tent suitable for sleeping up to two adults or 3 children; it can also be used to provide additional storage space. Supported by an individual robust steel pole, plus complete with polyester draught exclusion and rear ventilation points to consistently maintain a comfortable temperature inside the annexe; this brilliant accessory is topped off with high-visibility reflective guylines to reduce the risk of tripping, a brand-new patterned roof fabric to provide a contemporary look and feel, as well as lumi-lite hanging points to enable the option of brightening up the annexe on darker days.
- Pro.Climate Fabric - Designed for Increased Breathability; This Provides the Most Luxurious Feel, Water-Resistance, Durability ; Strength of Any Material Available.
- Single Steel Pole - Supported by Robust Steel Pole to Ensure Longevity ; Functionality.
- Cool-Grey Micro-Polyester Inner Tent - A Breathable Clip-In Two-Berth Inner Tent, Designed to Provide a Luxurious Nights Sleep!
- Polyester Draught Exclusion - To Maintain a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Annexe.
- Rear Ventilation Points - To Improve Air-Circulation ; Maintain a Comfortable Temperature Within the Annexe.
- Reflective Guylines - High-Visibility to Reduce Tripping Risk.
- NEW Patterned Internal Roof Fabric - To Add to the Contemporary Aesthetic.
- Lumi-Lite Hanging Points - Enabling the Option of Brightening Up Your Annexe on Those Darker, Gloomier Days.
- Can Be Zipped Onto Either Side of Evora 260 Climate and Evora 390 Climate Models.
- WIDTH: 200cm
- DEPTH: 225cm
- HEIGHT: 180cm
- WEIGHT: 10.2kg
- PACK SIZE: 73*24*24cm