Outdoor Revolution Evora 390 Pro Climate Air Awning ORBK3520 + FREE Carpet (2019)
Launching in to the continental market; the 3.9m ‘Evora 390 Pro Climate’ caravan awning is the perfect size for any couple or small family holidaying in hotter climates. The breathability of the exceptional fabric helps to reduce internal temperatures and condensation, whilst mesh zip in side-doors keep out those pesky bugs and aid air-flow, along with numerous ventilation points.
Evora 390 Pro Climate Air Video
The innovative ‘Evora Pro Climate’ range has been designed especially for hotter climates and continental use. Crafted with our uniquely designed, exclusive and breathable ‘Pro.Climate’ fabric; this product is truly one of a kind. Comprising two sizes; 2.6m and 3.9m, these awnings are best-suited to smaller families requiring additional sleeping or living space and are compatible with the accessory zip-on ‘Pro Climate Annexe’, which is both left and right-hand fitting.
Utilising the famed ‘Dura-Tech’ welded single point inflation system; these awnings are some of the quickest and most efficient awnings on the market, without the complication of troublesome connecting hoses and taps. The 280cm depth is compatible with all camping & caravan club site pitches, both in the UK and abroad.
Free Gift When You Order This Product. Order Today Quality Caravan Awnings!
Utilising single point inflation ‘Dura-Tech’ welded air-frame technology; a durable welded air-frame system with high pressure tubes, makes this awning the fastest, most robust and reliable on the market to inflate, without any troublesome connecting hoses and valves.
The ‘Dura-Tech’ frame has been quality controlled to ensure high performance and is complete with the outstanding Outdoor Revolution ‘Lifetime Guarantee’* for peace of mind in years to come.
The ‘Evora 390 Climate’ comes complete with traditional white sliding curtains for each tinted window, providing additional privacy when necessary, as well as giving the awning a traditional-feel. Incorporating ‘Phoenix Mesh’; an assisted-healing ‘smart’ mesh material that has the structurally incorporated ability to repair ‘snag’ damage caused by usage over time. Simply manipulated, the mesh will return to its original form.
An optional annexe can be zipped to either side of this awning to add even more usable sleeping and storage space. The darker roof colour helps to keep the inner tent even darker for a comfortable night’s sleep!
- Pro.Climate Fabric - A Man-Made Fibre Fusing the Breathability of Polycotton with the Water-Resistance, Durability & Strength of Polyester.
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Dura-Tech. Welded Single Inflation Point Oxygen Air Frame System - Enabling an Effortless & Rapid Pitching Proccess.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the 'Oxygen Air-Frame'.
- Dynamic Speed Valve - The Quickest, Easiest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve Preventing Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Tinted Windows - To Reduce Glare & Increase Privacy Inside the Awning.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Traditional Sliding Curtains - Patterned Zip In Blackout Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- Phoenix Mesh in Side Doors - Assisted Healing 'Smart' Mesh Panels that Self-Repair 'Snag' Damage Over Time, Optimise Airflow & Keep Insects Out.
- PVC Draught Exclusion - Aiding in Maintaining a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- PVC Draught Skirt - Aiding in Maintaining a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- Endurance Storm Straps - For Unequalled Stability and Support During Poorer Weather Conditions.
- Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Attachment Points - Enabling the Option of Creating a Cosy Evening Ambience Inside Your Awning.
- Zip-Back Front Doors.
- Zip-Out Left & Right Doors for Annexe.
- Left/Right Under Wing Ventilation.
- Two Berth Inner Tent Attachment Points.
- Includes Pegs, Reflective Guylines, Repair Kit & Dual-Action Hand Pump.
- WIDTH: 390cm
- DEPTH: 280cm
- HEIGHT: 235-250cm
- WEIGHT: 31.3kg
- PACK SIZE: 82cm x 58cm x 40cm
This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.