Outdoor Revolution Esprit 420 Pro Air Inflatable Caravan Awning ORBK3420 + Free Footprint (2019)
Enhanced for 2019; the ‘Outdoor Revolution flagship ‘Esprit’ awning range enjoys plenty of fantastic new upgrades. Created using an upgraded 800 High-Density weave fabric; this range carries the most luxurious look and traditional-feel of any lightweight awning on the market. Available in 3.6m or 4.2m models, with traditional-style sliding curtains and large skylights for a stylish touch and to really create a feeling of a ‘home from home’; this range has all the style and panache for even the most discerning of caravanners, and ticks every conceivable box!
Outdoor Revolution Esprit 420 Pro Video
Free Gift When You Order Today from Quality Caravan Awnings
This flagship ‘Esprit 420 Pro’ conservatory for the side of your caravan is quite simply the ultimate single inflation point awning available; perfect for couples, families and families with pets, this spacious 4.2m awning provides all of the very best features (and more) to be found in any awning within its class. Crafted using the exceptional ‘Pro 800HD’ polyester fabric, plus boasting Outdoor Revolution’s staple features and benefits such as large panoramic tinted windows, sliding traditional style curtains, ventilation points and mesh zip-in side doors - not to mention the many brand-new upgrades, including ‘Lumi-Link’ & ‘Up/Downlighter’ attachment points, a soft, printed internal roof fabric design, as well as the new ‘Pro Conservatory Annexe’ accessory; the ‘Esprit 420 Pro’ ticks every conceivable box!
A ‘Dura-Tech’ air-frame system with high pressure tubes makes these awnings the fastest, most robust and reliable on the market to inflate, without any troublesome connecting hoses and valves. The ‘Dura-Tech’ air-frame has been quality controlled to ensure optimal performance and comes complete with the outstanding ‘Outdoor Revolution Lifetime Guarantee’* for peace of mind in years to come.
Both the ‘Esprit 420 Pro’ and ‘Esprit 360 Pro’ are made using our premium 800 High-Density yarn woven fabric specifically to create the most luxurious, high performing fabric ever; unequalled in its look, feel and technical performance, this fabric has been quality controlled to the highest of standards. The fabric is exceptionally water-resistant and water will simply bead on the surface and roll off; the light-coloured roof material reflects heat to maintain a comfortable temperature inside the awning.
Incorporating Phoenix Mesh in the side-door panels; an assisted-healing ‘smart’ mesh material that has the structurally incorporated ability to repair ‘snag’ damage caused by usage over time. Simply manipulated, the mesh will return to its original form.
The versatility of this awning is unequalled; the front door panels can be fully zipped open and rolled back, or can be zipped half open and the top half folded down. The awning can also take a zip-on annexe to both the left and right hand side.
The brand-new ‘Lumi Lighting’ system has been exclusively designed for compatibility with all Outdoor Revolution awnings; these lights provide the perfect cosy ambiance, on even the gloomiest of nights.
- Pro. 800HD Fabric - Traditional Feel, Fade Resistant, All Weather Premium Fabric Weave Ensuring Longevity.
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Dura-Tech. Welded Single Inflation Point Oxygen Air Frame System - Enabling an Effortless & Rapid Pitching Proccess.
- Patterned Internal Roof Fabric - Adding a Stylish & Contemporary Touch.
- Dynamic Speed Valves - The Quickest, Simplest and Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve Preventing Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Oxygen Air-Frame Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Fully Zip-Back Front Doors - Versatile Panels Which Can Be Zipped Completely Out, Halfway, or Fully In.
- Tinted Anti-Glare Window Panels & Skylights - Expansive Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of Any Surroundings, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- Embossed Zip-In Curtains - Patterned Zip In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- Phoenix Mesh in Side Doors - Assisted Healing 'Smart' Mesh Panels that Self-Repair 'Snag' Damage Over Time, Optimise Airflow & Keep Insects Out.
- PVC Draught Exclusion - Aiding in Maintaining a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- PVC Draught Skirt - Aiding in Maintaining a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- Zip-Back Front Doors - For Ease of Access & More Versatility.
- Two Reflective Endurance Storm Straps - For Unequalled Stability.
- Zip Out Left & Right Hand Side Door Panels.
- Includes Pegs, Reflective Guylines, Repair Kit, Dual-Action Hand Pump & Lumi-Link/Lumi-Lite Attachment Points.
- WIDTH: 420cm
- DEPTH: 310cm
- FRONT HEIGHT: 180cm
- REAR HEIGHT: 235cm
- ADJUSTABLE COWL HEIGHT: 235-250cm
- PACK SIZE: 78cm x 47cm x 47cm
- AWNING PIPING LENGTH: 5m
- DRAUGHT SKIRT PIPING LENGTH: 4.23m
This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.