Windows are tinted to reduce glare, creating a more comfortable and relaxing environment. All windows have integrated Zip-In Curtains, which can be rolled back during the day or zipped-in for complete privacy at night, whilst a complementary Draught Skirt and Heavy Duty PVC Mud Wall trap heat during harsher weather.
The Mesh Vents help combat condensation by improving air-circulation, plus, the side-doors have a mesh fly-screen to keep insects out and optimise air-flow. These are crafted using Phoenix Mesh; an assisted-healing ‘smart’ material that has the structurally incorporated ability to repair ‘snag’ damage caused by consistent usage. Simply manipulated, the mesh will return to its original form.
The awning comes complete with two clip-on Storm Straps and Pegs. The optional “Elan Canopy” (providing an extended living area with protection from the elements) and a breathable “Treadlite” carpet (for maximum comfort) can also be purchased.
There is one alternative size option available for this product, the smaller “Elan 280”, designed for smaller families, couples or the solo adventurer! Both sizes were especially selected to complement nearly any caravan model on the market.
The workmanship and canvas features a one year guarantee, whilst the Oxygen Air Frame tube bladders hold an exclusive lifetime guarantee against any manufacturing faults.
- 600HD Fabric - Traditional Feeling High Density All Weather Premium Fabric Weave.
- Single Point Inflation Airframe - Enabling an Effortless & Rapid Pitching Proccess.
- Steel Roof Support Pole - Metal Tensioning Pole that Slots Into a Pocket & Inclusive Bracket Pad for Maximum Stability in Wind.
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Dynamic Speed Valves - The Quickest, Simplest and Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve Preventing Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Oxygen Air-Frame Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- Tinted Windows - Expansive Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of Any Surroundings, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- Embossed Zip-In Curtains - Patterned Zip In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Phoenix Mesh. Doors - Assisted Healing 'Smart' Mesh Panels that Self-Repair 'Snag' Damage Over Time, Optimise Airflow & Keep Insects Out.
- PVC Draught Exclusion - Aiding in Maintaining a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- PVC Draught Skirt - Aiding in Maintaining a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- Endurance Storm Straps - Tensioning Straps for Additional Stability & Rigidity During Harsher Weather Conditions.
- Fully Zip-Back Front Door - Can Be Zipped Completely Out, Halfway or Fully In.
- Velcro Down Storm Covers & LH/RH Under Wing Ventilation.
- Zip Out Left & Right Hand Side Door Panels.
- Includes Dual-Action Hand Pump, Pegs, Guylines, Repair Kit & Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Attachment Points.