Outdoor Revolution Elan 340 Inflatable Air Porch Caravan Awning + Free Carpet ORBK3100 (2019)
The perfect choice for small families looking for a lightweight air-framed awning to complement their caravan; the Elan 340’s single point inflation system makes erecting your awning quick and easy. A traditional feel 600HD fabric has been used on this awning due to its lightweight and durable properties.
The light-coloured roof material reflects heat to maintain a comfortable temperature inside the awning and tinted windows successfully reduce glare; zip-in curtains on the windows provide the option of additional privacy at night. We know the importance of breathability in our awnings, which is why we have added Phoenix Mesh (an assisted healing snag proof 'smart' material) to the awning’s side doors.
This material keeps insects at bay, whilst retaining a pleasant air flow into the awning. An Elan Canopy can be also be purchased for the Elan 340, which adds a stylish porch shelter onto the front of the awning.
Video of Elan 340 (2019)
Free Gift When You Order Today from Quality Caravan Awnings
The single point inflation air-frame system culminates in an incredibly fast pitch time and utilises high pressure tubes, making this awning one of the fastest, most robust and reliable on the market to inflate, without any troublesome connecting hoses and valves spoiling the immaculate aesthetic of our clean design lines. This has been quality controlled to ensure optimal performance and comes complete with our exclusive ‘Lifetime Guarantee’ for peace of mind in years to come.
Windows are tinted to reduce glare, creating a more comfortable and relaxing environment. All windows have integrated Zip-In Curtains, which can be rolled back during the day or zipped-in for complete privacy at night, whilst a complementary Draught Skirt and Heavy Duty PVC Mud Wall trap heat during harsher weather.
The Mesh Vents help combat condensation by improving air-circulation, plus, the side-doors have a mesh fly-screen to keep insects out and optimise air-flow. These are crafted using Phoenix Mesh; an assisted-healing ‘smart’ material that has the structurally incorporated ability to repair ‘snag’ damage caused by consistent usage. Simply manipulated, the mesh will return to its original form.
The awning comes complete with two clip-on Storm Straps and Pegs. The optional “Elan Canopy” (providing an extended living area with protection from the elements) and a breathable “Treadlite” carpet (for maximum comfort) can also be purchased.
There is one alternative size option available for this product, the smaller “Elan 280”, designed for smaller families, couples or the solo adventurer! Both sizes were especially selected to complement nearly any caravan model on the market.
The workmanship and canvas features a one year guarantee, whilst the Oxygen Air Frame tube bladders hold an exclusive lifetime guarantee against any manufacturing faults.
- 600HD Fabric - Traditional Feeling High Density All Weather Premium Fabric Weave.
- Single Point Inflation Airframe - Enabling an Effortless & Rapid Pitching Proccess.
- Steel Roof Support Pole - Metal Tensioning Pole that Slots Into a Pocket & Inclusive Bracket Pad for Maximum Stability in Wind.
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Dynamic Speed Valves - The Quickest, Simplest and Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve Preventing Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Oxygen Air-Frame Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- Tinted Windows - Expansive Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of Any Surroundings, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- Embossed Zip-In Curtains - Patterned Zip In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Phoenix Mesh. Doors - Assisted Healing 'Smart' Mesh Panels that Self-Repair 'Snag' Damage Over Time, Optimise Airflow & Keep Insects Out.
- PVC Draught Exclusion - Aiding in Maintaining a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- PVC Draught Skirt - Aiding in Maintaining a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- Endurance Storm Straps - Tensioning Straps for Additional Stability & Rigidity During Harsher Weather Conditions.
- Fully Zip-Back Front Door - Can Be Zipped Completely Out, Halfway or Fully In.
- Velcro Down Storm Covers & LH/RH Under Wing Ventilation.
- Zip Out Left & Right Hand Side Door Panels.
- Includes Dual-Action Hand Pump, Pegs, Guylines, Repair Kit & Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Attachment Points.
- WEIGHT: 16.9kg
- WIDTH: 340cm
- DEPTH: 280cm
- HEIGHT RANGE: 235-250cm
- PACK SIZE: 76cm x 32cm x 35cm
- AWNING PIPING LENGTH: 3.1m
- DRAUGHT SKIRT PIPING LENGTH: 2.83m
This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.