Windows are tinted to reduce glare, creating a more comfortable and relaxing environment. All windows have integrated Zip-In Curtains, which can be rolled back during the day or zipped-in for complete privacy at night, whilst a complementary Draught Skirt and Heavy Duty PVC Mud Wall trap heat during harsher weather.
The Mesh Vents help combat condensation by improving air-circulation, plus, the side-doors have a mesh fly-screen to keep insects out and optimise air-flow. These are crafted using Phoenix Mesh; an assisted-healing smart material that has the structurally incorporated ability to repair snag damage caused by consistent usage. Simply manipulated, the mesh will return to its original form.
The awning comes complete with two clip-on Storm Straps and Pegs. The optional ‚“Elan Canopy (providing an extended living area with protection from the elements) and a breathable ‚“Treadlite carpet (for maximum comfort) can also be purchased.
There is one other size for this product, the ‚“Elan 340; offering a wider living area and better suited to smaller families. Both sizes were especially selected to be compatible with 99% of caravans.
The canvas includes a one year guarantee, whereas the tubes have an exclusive lifetime guarantee against any manufacturing faults.
- 600HD Fabric - Durable 'Traditional Feel' Fabric.
- Single Point Inflation Tube - Single Inflation Point Provides Quick ; Easy Inflation.
- Individual Roof Support Air-Beam - An Individual Velcro-In Air-Frame Tube to Further Tension ; Support the Roof.
- Dynamic Speed Valves - The Quickest, Simplest and Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Over-Inflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Tinted Windows - To Reduce Glare ; Increase Privacy.
- Zip-In Curtains - To Provide Further Privacy ; Make It Feel More Like Home.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - To Attach to Your Caravan or Motorhome.
- Phoenix Mesh. Doors - Created from an Assisted-Healing 'Smart' Material that Self-Repairs 'Snag' Damage Caused Over Time.
- PVC Draught Exclusion - To Maintain a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- PVC Draught Skirt - To Maintain a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- Two Reflective Endurance Storm Straps - For Unequalled Stability.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the 'Oxygen Air-Frame'.
- Fully Zip-Back Front Door
- Includes Pegs, Dual-Action Hand Pump; Lumi-Link/Lumi-Lite Hanging Points.
- WEIGHT: 16.9kg
- WIDTH: 280cm
- DEPTH: 280cm
- HEIGHT RANGE: 235-250cm
- PACK SIZE: 76*32*35cm
- AWNING PIPING LENGTH: 3.1m
- DRAUGHT SKIRT PIPING LENGTH: 2.83m
This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.
Elan Canopy - OR17312
- Treadlite - TRE17300
- Rear Pad Poles - POL220
- Jet Stream Twin Air Pump OR17040
- Jet Stream Compact Air Pump OR17010
- Deluxe Tech Storm Kit - ORPEG714
- Uplighter/Downlighter Shades - OR18000 / Lumi-Lite - OR18010
- Lumi-Mosi Mosquito Killer Light - OR18015
- Lumi-Link Tube Light Kit - OR18025
- Two Berth Inner Tent - OR17564
- Air Pod Inner Tent - OR18905