Large PVC windows positioned on all sides of the awning allow for ample natural light and a superb vista of the outside world, all windows feature integral toggle-in curtains which can be rolled-back during the day or closed for complete privacy at night. Ventilation Points in the roof, cowl door, and a large side mesh panel aid in reducing condensation by optimising airflow around the awning, as well as helping to keep unwanted insects out. Full Roll-Back doors on all sides offer a great option to use the awning as a sunshade in fair weather.
The Cayman Tail comes complete with a fully sewn-in PE groundsheet, steel ground pegs, reflective guylines, and a repair kit. There are mains cable access points, plus Velcro fixings for our optional LED lighting systems. A Stone Protection Footprint Groundsheet, a hardwearing Duratread Carpet, and a Two Berth Inner Tent are also available for purchase, alongside an array of other convenient accessories.
- 120HDE high density all-weather lightweight fabric
- Hydrostatic head 3,000mm
- Lightweight yet robust fibreglass poled frame
- Zip-back front & side doors Integral, eyebrow canopy with fibreglass pole
- Inner cowl tension straps and cowl bungee for an adjustable vehicle fit
- 4mm & 6mm twin cowl connection rail piping
- Twin rear zip-back cowl access doors
- Roof ventilation system with Velcro down storm cover
- Crystal clear PVC windows with toggle in privacy blinds
- Fully sewn-in PE groundsheet with fold down access door up stands
- Hanging points for optional 2 berth sleeping inner tent
- Colour coded guylines with quick adjusters
- Adjustable webbing pegging system
- Includes peg set and carry bag
- Total Weight 12.65kg
- Pack Size 72x32x31cm
- Footprint 250 x 250cm (+140cm cowl depth)
- Rail Connection Width 190cm
- Barcode 5060542054737
This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.