Outdoor Revolution Cayman Deltair Driveaway Air Awning OR18760 (2018)
The latest addition to the 'Cayman range; Outdoor Revolutions Movelite Cayman Deltair provides an ideal middle-ground between the Cayman Air and Cayman Cacos Air, offering plenty of innovations normally found in more expensive, premium inflatable models; this driveaway is incredibly spacious and ideal for smaller families, sleeping up to two adults with an optional Two Berth Inner Tent.
The ultra-lightweight 68-Denier fabric is designed to pack down quickly and easily into its compact carry bag; this product is ideal where weight, pack size and speed are of the essence. The contemporary hex-print gives the drive-away a stylish aesthetic. The fabric is highly water-resistant - water simply beads onto the surface and rolls off; the lighter-coloured roof material reflects heat, retaining a comfortable temperature within the awning.
The Oxygen Air-Frame is the easiest, quickest inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the clean lines of our designs. The two air-frame tubes are speedily inflated using the Dual-Action Hand Pump provided, whilst the famed Dynamic Speed Valve makes deflation just the push of a button. The patented pressure relief valve expels any excess air above 6PSI (typically caused by over-inflation or changes in the ambient temperature); all valves are discretely concealed by a Velcro cover. The integral enclosable front canopy and side eyebrow canopy are extremely simple to pitch by assembling and threading through the inclusive fibreglass poles.
Panoramic PVC windows allow you to really encapsulate the outdoors, from the luxury of your awning, whilst complementary zip-in curtains offer a degree of privacy and a sense of homeliness. A single rear cowl access door allows easy access to your vehicle, without disturbing sleeping guests, whilst the zip-back front door functions as an integrated enclosable porch area/canopy. The zip-back side door incorporates a Phoenix Mesh door panel, optimising airflow and keeping out those pesky insects; this is produced from an assisted-healing smart mesh, which self-repairs damage caused by consistent usage. This door features a convenient eyebrow canopy, creating a small, sheltered porch area.
This campervan awning comes complete with a sewn-in groundsheet, ample side ventilation, storm strap attachment points, twin piping (4mm x 6mm) and Lumi-Link/Lumi-Lite/Up ; Downlighter attachment points. Also, a broad array of accessories are available to complement this model (see optional extras). The awning includes a one-year warranty against any manufacturing faults, whilst the tubes hold our exclusive Lifetime Guarantee.
- 68HD Hex.Endure Fabric - Ultra-Lightweight Material with a Contemporary Hex-Print.
- Two Main Oxygen Air-Frame Tubes - Multiple Inflation Point Frame with Two Quick-Inflating Air-Beams.
- Two Fibreglass Canopy Poles (Front ; Side) - To Uphold Functional Shelters with Protection Against the Elements.
- Dynamic Speed Valves - The Quickest, Simplest ; Most Reliable Inflation Valves on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Over-Inflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - For Attachment of the Awning to Your Caravan or Motorhome.
- Clear PVC Windows - To Provide a Crisp, Panoramic View of Your Surroundings, From the Comfort of Your Awning.
- Zip-In Curtains - To Provide an Element of Privacy ; Create a Feel of 'Homeliness'.
- Phoenix Mesh. Side Door - Created from an Assisted-Healing 'Smart' Mesh, Self-Repairing Any 'Snag' Damage Caused Over Time.
- Side Ventilation - To Maintain Sufficient Air-Circulation ; a Comfortable Temperature Within the Awning.
- Rear Cowl Access Door - To Allow Entry to the Vehicle Without Traipsing Through the Whole Awning.
- Storm Strap Attachment Points - To Attach 'Endurance Storm Straps' for Extra Stability During Poorer Weather Conditions.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the 'Oxygen Air-Frame'.
- Sewn-In Groundsheet - To Reduce Water Ingress into Interior ; For Convenience.
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances within the Tent.
- Zip-Back Front Door Enclosable Canopy
- Zip-Back Back Side Door with Eyebrow Canopy
- Includes Pegs, Dual-Action Hand Pump ; Lumi-Link/Lumi-Lite Attachment Points.
- WIDTH: 300cm
- DEPTH: 425cm
- HEIGHT: 180-240cm
- WEIGHT: 11.5kg
- PACK SIZE: 65*29*29cm