THULE Omnistor 5200 Awning Anodised + FREE Storm Straps
- Its design and look match the contemporary recreational vehicle designs and is better integrated on the vehicle sides.
- Sturdy spring arms with patented tension arms ensure a perfectly tensioned awning fabric and increase the wind-resistance.
- Projection up to 2.50 m to increase your personal space, protecting you from sun and rain.
- Optional rail available which covers the gap under the awning. The rail has two functions: you can install a Thule tent or add a Thule LED Strip.
- Vertically lowering system to unfold support legs without danger of damaging the vehicle
- User-friendly Quick Lock system for easy setting and adjustment of the support legs
- By setting the angle as you please, the awning can be opened and closed even when the sliding door of your van is open
- The unique Thule cassette adjustment system means perfect closing of the awning even after years of usage
- Front profile with drainage system to dispose of water and waste, and which makes it easy to clean
- A motor can be easily retrofit installed afterwards on a manual Thule Omnistor 5200 awning
- Available in different lengths, box and fabric colours
Thule is dedicated to providing exceptional products that are quality tested and guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship.
|Mounting location||Side wall|
|Awning operating system||Gear with manual telescopic crank|
|Retrofit motor - Yes|
|Integrated tension arms - Yes|
|Integrated tension arms||Anodised|