Outdoor Revolution Movelite T1 Highline Awning & Annexe & Carpet Bundle (2019)
The new season brings a redesigned and upgraded version of our lightweight Movelite T1 Highline inflatable family driveaway awning weekender from Outdoor Revolution; with its enhanced styling architecture, through its shallow gothic arched roof, the Movelite T1 raised the bar when it comes to perfectly fusing both style and functionality in a motorhome awning.
Movelite T1 Low-Midline Video
The Movelite T1 features generous living area, with the option of adding an ambidextrous sleeping two berth extension annexe, making this awning one of the most compact and versatile options on the market today!
The addition of a front eyebrow canopy maximises protection against the elements, whilst full front mesh ventilation fly screens help combat condensation and humidity; perfect for warmer climates.
Extra ventilation has been implemented in the interconnecting rear cowl door and roof, further optimising air circulation around the awning. An 100cm, extra-deep rear cowl, boasts both left and right hand side entry (for UK and European vehicles), accompanied with waterproof zips down to the floor, for ease of access. Zip-in Phoenix Mesh side door ventilation flyscreen panels are also available for purchase as an optional extra.
Free Gift When You Order The Movelite T1. Order From Quality Caravan Awnings Today!
The fade-resistant 480 HDE fabric ensures the optimum strength to weight ratio of any fabric, providing the longevity and performance of much heavier, denier fabrics; without the impracticalities and constraints of their weight.
The engineered double rip-stop weave offers a contemporary look and feel, whilst preventing accidental damage from worsening. The fabric is exceptionally water-resistant and water will simply bead onto the surface and roll-off; the light-coloured roof material reflects heat to maintain a comfortable temperature inside the awning.
The ‘Movelite T1 Annexe’ can be attached to either side of the ‘Movelite T1’ to provide additional sleeping space for children or overnight guests; it is complete with a two berth inner tent that comfortably sleeps two adults or three smaller children. With rear ventilation points; this annexe is designed to provide a luxurious night’s sleep and is also compatible with the new ‘Movelite T1 Tail’.
- 480HDE Double Rip Stop Fabric - The Optimum Strength to Weight Ratio of Any Awning Fabric, Preventing Accidental Damage from Worsening.
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Dura-Tech. Welded Single Inflation Point Oxygen Air Frame System - Enabling an Effortless & Rapid Pitching Proccess.
- Dynamic Speed Valve - The Quickest, Simplest and Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve Preventing Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Oxygen Air-Frame Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Front Fibreglass Pole Eyebrow Canopy - Extending Usable Living Space with an Additional Porch Area, Sheltered Against the Elements.
- Telescopic Roof Tensioning Pole Kit - A Robust Steel Pole to Further Support & Uphold the Awning, Which Slots in to the Roof.
- Sewn-In PE Groundsheet - To Add Convenience When Pitching, Preventing Water Ingression & Helping Keep Bugs Out of Your Living Area.
- Phoenix Mesh Front Door Panel - A Breathable Assisted-Healing Flyscreen for Enhanced Airflow During Summer Months, Which Self-Repairs 'Snag' Damage.
- Two Rear Cowl Access Doors - To Allow Access to the Vehicle Without Traipsing Through the Whole Awning, Featuring Waterproof Zips.
- Tinted Anti-Glare Window Panels - Expansive Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of Any Surroundings, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- Zip-In Curtains - Patterned Zip In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances within the Tent.
- Rear Cowl Height Tensioning Adjusters - Tightens Excess Tunnel Fabric Preventing Water Pooling, If on the Lower End of the Height Range Spectrum.
- Deep Cowl with Tapered Profile Side - 100cm Deep Cowl Ensuring a Better, Weather-Tight Fit.
- Large Interconnecting Zip-Back Rear Cowl Door - Allowing Easy Vehicle Access.
- Cowl Door Ventilation with Zip-Down Draught Covers - Aiding in Maintaining Optimal Air Circulation.
- Twin Air Flow Roof Ventilation with Velcro Down Storm Guards - Aiding in Maintaining Optimal Air Circulation.
- Complete with Pegs, Guylines, Dual-Action Hand Pump, Reflective Endurance Storm Straps, Repair Kit, Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Attachment Points.
- WIDTH: 300cm
- DEPTH: 300cm
- HEIGHT: 255cm-305m
- WEIGHT: 22.8kg
- PACK SIZE: 82cm x 47cm x 43cm
This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.
- Movelite T1 Air-Annexe - OR18410
- Moveilte T1 Snugrug - OR18415
- Movelite T1 Breathable Zip-In Groundsheet - OR18420
- Movelite T1 Roof Pole Kit - OR18425
- Two Berth Inner Tent - OR17564
- Air Pod Inflatable 2 Person Inner Tent - OR18905
- Magnetic Drive-Away Kit - OR16020
- Jet Stream Twin Air Pump OR17040
- Jet Stream Compact Air Pump OR17010
- Deluxe Tech Storm Kit - ORPEG714
- Lumi-Link Tube Light Kit - OR18025
- Uplighter/Downlighter Shades - OR18000 / Lumi-Lite - OR18010