Outdoor Revolution Eclipse 325 Pro Caravan Awning & Conservatory Annexe Bundle (2019)
Brand new for 2019, Outdoor Revolution presents the Eclipse 325 Pro; a modern, premium, single inflation point caravan awning, crafted from a hard wearing, waterproof traditional feel 'Pro 800HD' fabric. A stylish, tall peaked arch door enables easy access to the awning, whilst the versatile zip-back front door and zip-out left and right side doors allow a broad range of configurations of the awning.
Breathability is vitally important in all of our awnings, which is why we have added extra ventilation this year, in the form of zip-in mesh panels in the side doors. The Eclipse 325 Pro is available in three cowl heights; standard, large and extra-large, making it compatible with a range of campervans and motorhomes up to 2.8 metres in height. There is also an optional annexe available to purchase alongside this product, ideal for additional storage or sleeping. Complete the aesthetic with our brand new Pro Windbreak – created especially to complement and co-ordinate with our 'Pro' fabrics.
Eclipse 325 Pro Inflatable Caravan Awning Video
Pro Conservatory Annexe Included When You Order This Bundle From Quality Caravan Awnings Today
Free Pump When You Order From Quality Caravan Awnings
- Pro. 800HD Fabric - Traditional Feel, Fade Resistant, All Weather Premium Fabric Weave Ensuring Longevity.
- Dura-Tech. Welded Single Inflation Point Oxygen Air Frame System - Enabling an Effortless & Rapid Pitching Proccess.
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Dynamic Speed Valves - The Quickest, Simplest and Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve Preventing Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Oxygen Air-Frame Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- NEW Ground Anchor Webbing Secure Peg Down System - Adjustable Peg Down Straps for Maximum Stability in Harsher Weather Conditions.
- Tinted Anti-Glare Window Panels & Skylights - Expansive Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of Any Surroundings, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- Embossed Zip-In Curtains - Patterned Zip In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Phoenix Mesh in Side Doors - Assisted Healing 'Smart' Mesh Panels that Self-Repair 'Snag' Damage Over Time, Optimise Airflow & Keep Insects Out.
- PVC Draught Exclusion - Aiding in Maintaining a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- PVC Draught Skirt - Aiding in Maintaining a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- Endurance Storm Straps - Tensioning Straps for Additional Stability & Rigidity During Harsher Weather Conditions.
- Tall Side Door Entrances - 195cm High Entrances Allowing You to Simply Walk In.
- Fully Zip-Back Front Doors - Versatile Panels Which Can Be Zipped Completely Out, Halfway, or Fuly In.
- Reflective Guylines - High Visibility Guylines to Reduce the Risk of Tripping.
- Velcro Down Storm Covers & LH/RH Under Wing Ventilation - Helping Improve Air Circulation & Reduce Condensation.
- Zip Out Left & Right Hand Side Door Panels.
- Includes Dual-Action Hand Pump, Pegs, Guylines, Repair Kit & Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Attachment Points.
- WEIGHT: 23.57kg
- WIDTH: 325cm
- DEPTH: 280cm
- HEIGHT RANGE: 235-250cm (Standard)
- PACK SIZE: 82cm x 52cm x 40cm
This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.